Intermediate Topics in Python
- Reading and Writing Files
- Methods and Attributes
- List Comprehensions
- Control Flow Tools -
What You Will Need
- Python 2.7, or 3.4+ installed
- Download the files for this lesson
scores.txt is a sample data file for the first part of the lesson
If you’d like to follow along in Jupyter Notebook, do the following:
- Install Jupyter Notebook
- Run the notebook by typing
jupyter notebook into command line.
- In the web application that opens, navigate to the folder containing the files you downloaded, and open ‘lesson.ipynb’ to follow along.
Otherwise, you can follow along in your favourite IDE or command line.